After the first page (sign in needed) there is ALL the info as possible about this property, completely due diligence report with deep analysis
Articles in this section
- What additional info can I view about the property? Too little info shown via link provided. Is this the only info investor see also?
- Reach out to investors on my own personal email? Will look very unprofessional.
- Renovation Re-hab costs- The memorandum states that the units have been renovated already??? Also there was no mention of any renovations needed.
- Near- Term Building Updates- The memorandum states that the units have been renovated already. Also there was no mention of any renovations that were needed.
- Deferred Maintenance- There is no deferred maintenance listed on the actual expenses provided.
- Reserve amount- How much reserves do your investors require- Some require 3 months some 6 months some even one year.
- This is not typically a property operating expense but might be an expense associated with managing investor distributions of cash flows and proceeds. You can skip this fee for now.
- ASSET MANAGEMENT FEE- Not even sure what this is or what this is for. It seems it may be the same as a management fee however, since there was no management fee listed in the expenses, the listing agent left this section blank.
- PAYROLL- No payroll listed as an expense by the listing agent.
- MARKETING- This expense was not provided by the listing agent. If you would like for me to estimate I need to know what percentage you usually use for marketing. Each investor is different. I'm using actual expenses provided.