Yes. The Jointer legal team, led by the previous chairman of the SEC, has worked to create a legal structure that allows the public and non-accredited investors to participate and buy security tokens such JNTR. Investors inside the US must complete accreditation.
Articles in this section
- What are some of the risk factors?
- I’m not an accredited investor, can I buy JNTR tokens through Jointer?
- What is an accredited investor?
- What Ethereum (ETH) wallets are recommended?
- Who will manage the properties?
- Is Jointer legally compliant?
- Do I need to pay taxes on my security tokens?
- Who are Jointers target customers?
- Are there any fees to pay when I liquidate my tokens?
- How does the liquidity from the reserve work?