Jointer will host security tokens for each real estate property. Third parties who specialize in security tokens can create tokens and have them accepted on Jointer. Users will be able to buy security tokens via Jointer's platform during the property Security Token Offering (STO) or after.
Articles in this section
- How does Jointer Support JNTR/x Returns?
- What is the difference between a Security Token Offering (STO) and an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)?
- What are some good documents to learn more about blockchain, regulations, securities, etc?
- What are some of the risk factors?
- I’m not an accredited investor, can I buy JNTR tokens through Jointer?
- What is an accredited investor?
- What Ethereum (ETH) wallets are recommended?
- Who will manage the properties?
- How can I verify a property’s total profits?
- Is Jointer legally compliant?