Jointer has a subsidiary organization called Element Zero, the creator of EEZO token - a stable purchasing power coin that can overcome inflation. EEZO token’s reserve and Jointer have a symbiotic relationship that allows investors the option to liquidate their tokens. Jointer needs a reserve and the EEZO reserve needs a source from which to buy security tokens in order to maintain growth. All redemption requests are processed on a pro-rata basis every 24 hours. This means that there is no preferential treatment, users holding EEZO token vs JNTR tokens are treated in the same manner.
Articles in this section
- What are some of the risk factors?
- I’m not an accredited investor, can I buy JNTR tokens through Jointer?
- What is an accredited investor?
- What Ethereum (ETH) wallets are recommended?
- Who will manage the properties?
- Is Jointer legally compliant?
- Do I need to pay taxes on my security tokens?
- Who are Jointers target customers?
- Are there any fees to pay when I liquidate my tokens?
- How does the liquidity from the reserve work?