JNTR token holders will pay zero fees when they sell their tokens back to the system. Users will receive a payment equal to 100% of the token value at that time of the sellback. In the future, when secondary markets are available for trading the JNTR token, the system may charge a transaction fee during the sellback in order to encourage users to sell their tokens using exchanges.
Articles in this section
- How does Jointer Support JNTR/x Returns?
- What is the difference between a Security Token Offering (STO) and an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)?
- What are some good documents to learn more about blockchain, regulations, securities, etc?
- What are some of the risk factors?
- I’m not an accredited investor, can I buy JNTR tokens through Jointer?
- What is an accredited investor?
- What Ethereum (ETH) wallets are recommended?
- Who will manage the properties?
- How can I verify a property’s total profits?
- Is Jointer legally compliant?