JNTR token holders will pay zero fees when they sell their tokens back to the system. Users will receive a payment equal to 100% of the token value at that time of the sellback. In the future, when secondary markets are available for trading the JNTR token, the system may charge a transaction fee during the sellback in order to encourage users to sell their tokens using exchanges.
Articles in this section
- What are some of the risk factors?
- I’m not an accredited investor, can I buy JNTR tokens through Jointer?
- What is an accredited investor?
- What Ethereum (ETH) wallets are recommended?
- Who will manage the properties?
- Is Jointer legally compliant?
- Do I need to pay taxes on my security tokens?
- Who are Jointers target customers?
- Are there any fees to pay when I liquidate my tokens?
- How does the liquidity from the reserve work?